As it turns out, if you allocate an array a size of 0, then proceed to fill it with 139 values, it will corrupt memory and kill your application...! Who would have thought..? Anyway, now that Tim has located and repaired the issue, we have a working build again...
I have set up a few maps in the code that contain displays lists and store GameMesh objects... Our code will now parse the file once, and store the mesh under the filename in the map, and when drawing it, does the same thing with the display list...
I dont know if it will stay this way, especially the display lists, but for now it works...
Tim is still working out some kinks in the parser too... but its slowly getting refined to the point of perfection... or close enough...
I started looking into threads today as well, hoping to get some idea of what is involved in implementing them... It kind of worked...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment