As with all Blog posts, this is a bit of a history lesson... All about me and what the hell I am wasting this space on...
Basically, I am fresh out of uni, studied the art of making games, and decided to make one all on my own...
Gameplay and designs came flowing forth, and I decided that all my art will be made in 3D...
And since I was going to be doing all that hard work anyway, why not go all the way and make it a 3D game...
For now, all the details on exactly WHAT I will be creating are to be withheld...
But anyway, I decided as I was doing the same as my mate Tim, I'd ask him if he wanted to work together...
So my 'On My Own' project has become a 2 man team...
I created this waste of space to record what we do, decided to do, scrap, and thought about, in the hopes that I remember to keep it updated, and it may come in handy at a later date...
Anyway...
Thats enough of an intro... On to the engine building...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment